Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 12: Diet Gangnam Style?


Day 12: Diet Gangnam Style?

I overdid it with pistachios again today by partaking in a portion twice the size of the daily allowance.  In the future, I should probably force myself to do a minute of Gangnam-style moves for every pistachio that constitutes an over-dose. (Didn’t I see PSY dancing them off on T.V.?)   

But not today.  I seem to be fighting off a summer cold.  Achoo!  Oh, my poor sore throat!  Just thinking of moving that rapidly and intensely is enough of a deterrent to stay away from more pistachios.  Another deterrent is thinking how cute those little green creatures in beige suits are.  Who would be nutty-enough to cause them harm by eating them?  Like in the T.V. commercial, I can picture them growing arms and legs and running as fast as they can away from me.  “Run, run as fast we can,” they say, “you can’t catch us, the pistachio men.”  Oh, yes I can!  But I won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment